Important Vendor Dates:
- March 1st – Vendor Applications Open
- On-going– Notifications Delivered to Successful Applicants with Instructions
- April 30th – Vendor Applications Close
- May 12th – 5:00 pm PST – Final booth payments due
We welcome businesses, food and beverage vendors, non-profit organizations, holistic healers, and interactive artists/tradespeople whose products, skills, and mission are in alignment with Permaculture Ethics.
Vendor Types and Rates:
- Business Vendor: $100
- Food/Beverage Vendors: $200
- We are looking for a variety of local food stands and food trucks to serve delicious food and beverages throughout the Convergence.
- Non-Profit Vendor: No Charge
- Interactive Artist/Demo Booth Vendors: $75
- This category provides artisans/demos a discounted admission to the event if they are dedicated to being highly interactive with convergence attendees around their booth location. You would be offering demonstrations, hands-on activities, etc. Be sure to include a detailed account of your intent in the designated space on the application. Space is limited.
Vendor Booth Fee Includes:
- 10’x10′ space (easy-up tent, tables and chairs not included).
- 2 All Access Convergence Pass from as early as arriving on Thurs, June 1st – Mon,, June 5th, 2017.
- Up to 2 additional Convergence passes for people supporting your booth can be purchased at a discounted per person price in advance or during registration on-site.